Application Deadline: September 29, 2017
Are you an English teacher looking for professional development opportunities?
The American English E-Teacher Program offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
What courses are available?
- Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom
- Critical Thinking in the Classroom
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively
- Teaching English to Young Learners (under 12 years old)
- Professional Development for Teacher Trainers
When do the classes start?
We are accepting applications for:
- Winter 2018 (classes begin January 09, 2018)
Who can apply?
- Be an English language professional
- Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2)
- Be a citizen of the country in which you are living
- Be living in your country for the entire duration of the AE E-Teacher term
- Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
- Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable
How do I apply?
DEADLINE: September 29, 2017.