EducationUSA Advising Centers
Going to an American College?
Georgia has two centers that belong to the EducationUSA network of educational advising centers affiliated with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and Center for International Education. EducationUSA advisers strive to provide accurate, comprehensive, current, and unbiased information on educational opportunities in the United States. We do not endorse or rank any college or university, nor do we endorse services provided by any company or organization in areas of test preparation, admissions, placement, language training, or visa procurement.
Services Available at the Center for International Education;
- Undergraduate group sessions, which provide an introduction to the structure of American higher education as well as information on the application process;
- Individual advising sessions, which help students to implement their educational plans;
- Information and training materials on a variety standardized tests (e.g., TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT);
Both centers offer a well equipped library of up-to-date materials on education in the U.S. You are welcome to use these materials for researching and planning your U.S. education.
Our primary website is http://www.educationusa.state.gov/, where you will find a wealth of information designed for international students.
You may also wish to consult these sites for additional information about higher education in the United States
- College Board Online (http://www.collegeboard.com/)
- Educational Testing Service Online (http://www.ets.org/)
For more information please, contact Educational Advisor at tel. 225-2615, Center for International Education.