The U.S. Embassy in Georgia supports a variety of international exchange programs each year, in conjunction with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA). These people-to-people exchanges are designed to enhance mutual understanding between the U.S. and other nations.
The Department of State is committed to supporting alumni of these programs by providing resources that will help them to build upon their exchange experience.
U.S. government-sponsored (USG) exchange program participants and alumni living in Georgia have a number of opportunities to be involved in post-exchange activities, and receive access to specialized resources such as:
- Muskie Alumni Association of Georgia (MAAG) currently unites up to 150 U.S. government education and professional exchange programs alumni. MAAG is currently undergoing the expansion process, inviting and consolidating members of other U.S. Government-sponsored programs’ alumni. If you are interested to join MAAG, please contact Tinatin Babakishvili
- December 10 (Human Rights Day)- One Day Training on Human Trafficking
- December 13- Grant Writing Seminar
- THE AMERICAN CENTER FOR INFORMATION RESOURCES
- EducationUSA Advising Centers https://educationusa.state.gov/