Thank you for your interest in employment at U.S. Embassy Georgia. To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Mission in Georgia and to apply online, please visit this page: Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA). All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
How to apply for our vacancies
- Go to the ERA internet website.
- Read the full vacancy announcement for a position you are interested in, and ensure that you meet all of the eligibility and qualification requirements.
- Log into your ERA user account. If you don’t have an ERA user account, click “Login”, then click “Create Account” and follow instructions.
- Click on the job title of the position that you want to apply.
- Click the “Apply to This Vacancy” blue button under “Vacancy Details”.
- Answer the eligibility questions (or review your previous responses if you have already applied for a job using ERA).
- Answer the job vacancy questions by selecting the responses that match your previous experience.
- Ensure that you submit all required documentation before the closing date.
Here are some additional resources that may be helpful:
- Current Job Vacancies
- Job Applicant User Guide
- ERA Application Video Tutorial (YouTube)
- ERA Job Applicant Instruction (PowerPoint 12MB)
Please note that the ERA system is not used for our Internship Program. If you are interested in internship opportunities with us, please visit this page.
To be eligible for employment at the U.S. Embassy Georgia, applicants must have legal status to work in Georgia.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, please be informed that only eligible, qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The U.S. Mission in Georgia provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.