Current Internship Opportunities:
Currently, there are no internship vacancies open. Stay tuned!
The U.S. Embassy accepts internship applications from students interested in getting hands on experience working for the U.S. Mission to Georgia. The purpose of the program is to offer students the opportunity to work in the field of foreign affairs in an American environment.
There are no benefits attached to this internship and no compensation, nor any future employment rights. However, our internship program offers a great challenging, career-enhancing work experience.
Who can apply: Students from higher education institutions in Georgia, who have advanced in his/her studies towards a university degree.
How to apply: Candidates interested in applying for our internships must email to the HR Office the following:
- Application Form (in English)
- Statement of Interest (in English);
- Written permission for the internship from university/graduate school (preferably in English);
- Letter of recommendation (preferably in English);
- Transcript of academic studies (preferably in English);
All documents MUST be e-mailed in PDF format to HROTbilisi@State.gov. No other formats will be accepted. All applications must have the position title and internship vacancy announcement number.