November 17, 2020
Event: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, consular services at the U.S. Embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia are currently limited. The American Citizen Services unit is providing only limited passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad services on Tuesdays only. The Visa unit is providing only emergency services. We will resume routine services as soon as possible but are unable to provide a specific date. Please consult our website via the above links for further information.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Georgia and updates on resumption of routine consular services.
- Reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 by following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC’s) latest recommendations. Visit the CDC Travelers Health Page and consult the CDC’s Travel Health Notice for Georgia.
- U.S. Embassy Tbilisi, Georgia
(995)(32) 227-7724 (M-F 8:30-5:30)
(995)(32) 227-7000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Georgia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter