Location: Adjara region
Event: Increased number of positive cases in the Adjara region, Georgia
Due to the recent increased number of positive cases of COVID-19 in the Adjara region, personnel should reconsider travel and/or take increased precautions before traveling to this region
These increases are a strong reminder to wear masks, social distance, and wash hands regularly to prevent further outbreaks.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Georgia.
- Reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 by following the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- Visit the travel.state.gov for the latest information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions worldwide.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
U.S. Embassy Tbilisi, Georgia
(995)(32) 227-7724 (M-F 8:30-5:30)
(995)(32) 227-7000 (after hours)
State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Georgia Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Please see U.S. Embassy Tbilisi Security Message on Demonstrations: https://ge.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/