Internal Revenue Service (U.S. Taxes)

Tax Forms and Questions

The IRS has created a new comprehensive tax page “U.S. Citizens and Resident Aliens Abroad” which is directed to U.S. citizens who reside abroad. The Consular Section cannot answer specific questions regarding filling out or filing the forms. However, the IRS website has a great deal of information for overseas filers, including an overseas filing publication page and a frequently asked questions page.

Taxpayers may also wish to contact an IRS international office or the IRS overseas filing center located in the U.S. Contact information is available at