Please note the following important information:
- Routine passport services are available by appointment only. Click here to make an appointment. Each applicant needs a separate appointment.
- Click here for adult (age 16 and older) applications.
- Click here for minor (under age 16) applications. Both parents (or a legal guardian with documentation of that status) are generally required to appear with a minor and must be listed in the minor’s online appointment request.
- Non-applicants (except parent(s) and legal guardians(s)) are not permitted in the waiting room, even if they are listed in the online application request.
- You must bring your current passport, if you have one, with you to your appointment, but it will be returned to you while you wait for the new passport to arrive.
- Passports generally take about four weeks to arrive, but COVID-related mail delays may mean longer wait times. You will be notified by email when your new passport arrives. Bring your old passport with you to pick up the new passport, so that we can cancel the old passport.
- Current fees are USD110 for adult renewals, USD145 to replace adult lost and stolen passports, and USD115 for all minor (under 16) passports. Cash (USD or local currently equivalent) and credit card payments are accepted.
- If you have an emergency, an emergency passport (EPDP) can be issued in 1-2 hours, but is only valid for up to a year and must be exchanged later for a full-validity passport. Click here to view the instructions.
- For more information and passport application forms please see the Department of State website.