All U.S. Citizen Services customers should schedule theirappointments online. To schedule your appointment online please click here
You should follow these requirements if you meet the following criteria:
Your Most Recent U.S. Passport:
- Is undamaged and can be presented with your application
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Was issued within the last 15 years
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change
Please present the following:
- Your current U.S. passport, valid or expired
- Completed passport application form DS-82 (Please note: If your previously issued passport was a 5 year validity passport you should use form DS-11; $145 fee applies)
- 1 photo (2″ x 2″ inches or 5″ x 5″ cm) taken within the past 6 months (See our photo specifications page)
- Fee of $110, payable in U.S. dollars or the Georgian Lari equivalent (accepted cash only)
You should be prepared to allow from 10-14 business days to receive a new passport.
For more information and passport application forms please see the Department of State website.