IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants required to appear at the Embassy for an interview or other consular service must meet the following requirements:
- Have no COVID symptoms in the last 14 days;
- Be physically present in Georgia for at least 14 days; and
- Comply with any Georgian Government quarantine and COVID testing requirements.
Access may be similarly restricted for applicants who were physically present in the last 14 days in areas within Georgia of epidemiological concern for increased COVID risk. When in doubt, please email the visa unit at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance before making any travel plans.
The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Tbilisi is responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and for those wishing to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States.
To contact a customer service representative, please visit the GSS Contact Us page for full information or use contact information below:
- Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to email@example.com.
- Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
- Callers in Georgia: Call +995 32 2471 160
- Callers in the United States: Call 1 703 520 2249
Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative during regular hours of operation, add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiting the Embassy or Consulate
Please be advised that if you arrive late for your scheduled visa appointment interview, you will not be guaranteed an interview that day. If you arrive more than one hour late you will be required to reschedule your appointment to the next available date via the regular online appointment system. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. For applicants who arrive on time, the average time spent at the Embassy for a routine nonimmigrant visa interview is between 2 to 3 hours, but in some cases the wait is shorter or longer than the average times. Arriving late will increase your wait time, as will coming unprepared for the interview. Please review our website carefully to ensure you arrive prepared.