The Voyager Mission 40th anniversary (September 19)
The U.S. Embassy is proud to take part in the Voyager Mission 40th anniversary events. Over the course of 4 days, former and current NASA engineers will share their experiences and look at the future of space exploration.
- NASA engineers will meet with tech-related startups and small businesses on September 25, Tech Park of Georgia.
- Talk with Voyager project manager John Casani and screening of the new Voyager documentary The Farthest at Amirani cinema September 26, 7:00pm (tickets are available online at Kinoafisha and Biletibi, and free for school students and university students at the box office.
- Celebratory event with John Casani and Mars exploration scientist Rob Manning in Telavi.
- Presentation about Mars exploration with Rob Manning at the Opera House of Georgia, September 28, 4:00pm (tickets are free at the box office).
- Final celebration concert of Erisioni at the Opera House of Georgia, September 28, 7:00pm.
Ozma Records has generously donated two copies of their painstakingly remastered anniversary edition of the Golden Record, a Kickstarter-funded project made from the original masters and in close consultation with the original record producers.
You can also meet the film director Emer Reynolds. She is an Emmy-nominated, multi-award-winning documentary director and feature film editor.
Download Rob Mannings’s bio here.
Download John Casani’s bio here.
Download information about The Farthest here.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These events were made possible by the NOVA foundation for promoting science and education. Special thanks to TBC Bank for supporting the visit of Emer Reynolds.